Acceptance of applications is over
The conference will be held from 12 to 13 November 2020 at the Belgorod State National Research University.
Working languages of the conference: Russian, English, Chinese.
The conference aims to discuss the problems of the formation of energy law in modern conditions and the search for optimal models of its development. It seems expedient to include the following problematic issues at the epicenter of scientific polemics:
1. Energy law from the standpoint of unity and differentiation.
2. Modernization of energy legislation.
3. The influence of international law on the development of energy law in Russia.
4. Energy law in the context of international sanctions.
5. Energy security of the Russian Federation
6. Environmental and legal aspects of energy development.
7. Problems of antimonopoly regulation of relations in the energy sector.
8. Improvement of legal obligations in the field of energy.
Within the framework of the conference, plenary reports (20 minutes), section reports (10 minutes) are planned. A collection of materials will be published as a result of the conference.
Official conference page