Water is a natural resource vital for every person. Its daily consumption rate should be at least 2.5 liters. This unique fluid is directly involved in regulating body temperature, transporting nutrients and removing toxins and waste products from the body.
It has long been known that without food you can live up to one and a half months, but without water an ordinary person will not last even a week. The lack of this fluid in the human body, about 6% of the body weight, is fraught with the onset of fainting, and in 10% it becomes acutely life-threatening. Therefore, every intelligent earthly creature should often think about what and in what quantity water is better to use.
The current environmental conditions associated with environmental pollution have turned clean drinking water, albeit not a scarce one, but a valuable commodity.
It has long been no secret that water from today’s city water supply systems is of poor quality, because it does not meet the necessary sanitary standards and requirements.
- This is a very serious problem for modern cities for a number of reasons:
- use of rusty metal pipes to be discarded or requiring repair;
- old treatment facilities that are not able to withstand the load, designed for the constantly increasing number of consumers;
- impact on urban water supply systems of adverse environmental factors.
Together with low-quality tap water, many harmful fungi and bacteria, as well as elements hazardous to health, such as aluminum, iron, chlorine, nitrates and boron, enter our body.
What, then, to do? How to get the highest quality water?
- Fortunately, there is a way out:
- Installation of filters or purification systems. This is a rather expensive and therefore not a cost-effective option, requiring the purchase of expensive equipment. In addition, filters tend to clog quickly and require frequent cleaning or replacement.
- Paid delivery of bottled water to your home or office. Undoubtedly, the market for such services is not so new and has long been diverse. Firms working in this direction, in addition to delivering water, sell and install coolers, offer service for installed equipment.
Yes, you can constantly buy drinking water yourself in stores. But is it worth wasting precious time on this, when clean water can be delivered right to your office or home at the appointed time? After all, each supplier always strives to provide customers with the most convenient service and high-quality goods, since these conditions are the main competitive advantages for his business. Thanks to this, water delivery has gained popularity among a wide target audience, and drinking water coolers have become an integral part of home and office interiors.
Many people, evaluating the benefits of such a service, come to the same conclusion that the delivery of drinking water is very convenient, fast, profitable and, undoubtedly, beneficial to health.
Thank you for reading our blog! Get the most interesting publications once a month by subscribing. We offer new readers to try our water for free, at the first order choose 12 bottles (2 packs) of BioVita mineral water or Stelmas drinking water. Operators will contact you and clarify the details. Tel. 8 (800) 100-15-15
* Promotion for Moscow, Moscow region, St. Petersburg, LO
Thank you for subscribing to our newsletter