Currently, a large number of people pay attention to a healthy lifestyle and nutrition. The quality of drinking water plays an important role here. Therefore, devices such as water coolers are gaining more and more popularity among consumers.
They can be used both at home and in public places. Thus, providing constant access to pure H2O.
The water cooler does not require time-consuming maintenance, but for its smooth operation it is necessary to regularly replace the empty cylinder with a new one. This operation is performed by a special company, with which the user preliminarily concludes an agreement. It is worth remembering that choosing a company that will replace the water container should be very careful in order to avoid many troubles.
Today there are a large number of organizations offering cooler service. However, not every company supplies life-giving moisture of the proper quality. As a result, the user receives a liquid that can contain very harmful impurities, from bacteria to heavy metals.
The result of such cooperation may be the appearance of various diseases and malfunctions in the body. Therefore, the main criterion in choosing a company for the supply of water is the availability of all the necessary permits. If the company has a certificate, this guarantees that the delivered fluid will be properly purified. The problem of low-quality water used in coolers is very relevant, since according to research results, this type of product is very often counterfeited, even surpassing alcohol.
In order for this device to serve for a long time and not be harmful to health, the following factors should be taken into account:
- The reputation of the supplier. Companies supplying poor quality, non-sanitary fluid generally do not have work permits. Therefore, such organizations appear and disappear from the market for these services quickly. If health problems arise in the course of consuming their products, such a supplier will be difficult to find and charge. Therefore, a cooler service company must have all permits and licenses.
- The quality of the supplied water. It also happens that, even with the necessary certificates, the company can supply poor quality water. This is due to improper processing of the liquid, as a result of which both harmful and beneficial substances for the body are removed from it. Such cleaning is carried out most often with the use of antibiotics, which then remain in moisture and enter the body of people using the dispenser. As a result, after consuming such a liquid, the protective functions of the body gradually weaken in a person, problems with internal organs and poor health appear. It is worth noting that if you drink improperly purified water several times, there will not be much harm, however, its constant use can cause great harm to health.
- Compliance with hygiene. Another danger awaiting the owners of coolers is harmful microflora. It can get into the liquid even after it has been properly processed if the cylinder is replaced with dirty hands. This can lead to a deterioration in the taste of life-giving moisture, as well as to diseases of the stomach and intestines. Therefore, you should thoroughly wash your hands before servicing the water purifier.
- Disinfection prevention. In addition to the liquid used, each cooler needs regular disinfection during its constant operation. The dispenser should be processed approximately once every 6 months with an average load, and with a high load – once every 2-3 months. The device is cleaned by the contracted company. In this case, the device is taken away for processing, and instead, another is temporarily installed, so this operation does not cause inconvenience.
In order for the water from the cooler to be not only tasty, but also useful, it is necessary to approach the choice of the service organization with responsibility and do not forget to regularly clean the device. This approach will allow you not only to enjoy clean water, but also to maintain your health.
Thank you for reading our blog! Get the most interesting publications once a month by subscribing. We offer new readers to try our water for free, at the first order choose 12 bottles (2 packs) of BioVita mineral water or Stelmas drinking water. Operators will contact you and clarify the details. Tel. 8 (800) 100-15-15
* Promotion for Moscow, Moscow region, St. Petersburg, LO
Thank you for subscribing to our newsletter